Air Purifier A2 Replacement Filter, VEWIOR H13 True HEPA Air Cleaner Filter
- VEWIOR Replacement Filter: Designed specifically for the VEWIOR A2 air purifier to maintain optimal performance. Save money on your annual air purification with a filter. Please search "B0B2K6X9T9" to purchase our air purifier.
- H13 True Air Purifier Filter: VEWIOR air purifier with 3-stage filtration system. This includes a pre-filter, a HEPA filter, and an activated carbon filter. It effectively removes up to 99.97% of particles as small as 0.2 microns.
- Efficient Odor Removal: The HEPA-activated carbon filter filters out a variety of unpleasant odors, including pet dander, dust, PM2.5, pollen, smoke, fine particles, and VOCs. The VEWIOR air purifier dramatically reduces odors and provides healthy, fresh air for your family.
- Filter replacement time: Depending on the quality of the air environment and the length of time the air purifier is running, we recommend replacing the filter every 3-6 months to ensure the life of the air purifier and better provide fresher air.
- Buy with confidence: The VEWIOR air purifier filter has a plastic bag seal to protect its longevity. Before using the air purifier, remove the plastic packaging from the new filter and place it inside the air purifier. If you have any questions and need support, please contact VEWIOR's service team.
Works very well
So we replaced the old filter and it didnt change the noise level
This filter holds a lot in terms of collecting dust! My air purifier is on all day and I love it. I used to clean out the dust once a week, and now with this air purifier, I no longer have to do this job. I only have to take the filter out once a month to clean/vacuum. I change the filter when the light keeps flashing, so it's easy to know when to do it.
Very happy with this purchase. It's very quiet. Previous filter started to emit an odor. Read about VOC's. Changed filter and odor still there. This removed the odor from the room. I feel this is a safe product.
Works fine.... but the filter replacement cost is crazy expensive